Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas Tag by Sioux Jenneys

Hello everyone! Sioux here and I've made a tag to share.
...now I wonder what put that idea in my head! LOL :)


1. Spray red and blue Perfect Pearls mist inks onto tag
...unusual combo for Christmas I know but I was after a vintage Victorian feel

2. Stamp the holly from Mini Christmas 1 plate in Distress Ink pine needles
...using this on the slick surface of the perfect pearls gives a mottled look which adds to the effect I think

3. Add red glitter to the berries

4. Stamp the seasons greetings (again from Mini Christmas 1 plate) in Archival coffee

5. Stamp T!m's snowflakes from Mini Holiday 2 set using Adirondack gold paint dabber on the edges
...this is not showing up too well on the photo due to the light bouncing off it

6. Prepare some textured card by inking with a combo of Distress Ink wild honey and brushed corduroy that has been spritzed with Perfect Pearls mist ink

7. Stamp the Christmas star with trees image from Mini Christmas 1 plate onto the card in Archival sepia and cut out leaving a small border then mount onto black card and attach.

 

This is my last scheduled piece for this year so I'll wish you all a
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

See you again soon in the New Year :)
xoxo Artyjen

6 comments:

Nicks said...

That's gorgeous, I love the colours!

Helen said...

Love this tag, and Happy Christmas to you, too!

Joanne said...

Beautiful tag Sioux. Keep warm. xx

Sarah Anderson said...

love that colour combo - gorgeous tag!

Minxy said...

Tis beautiful, and i'm loving the background x

Anonymous said...

I love your vintage tag Sioux, it's beautiful!
Wishing you peace at Christmas & in the new year (not long till feb now!!!)
Alison xx