Friday 3 December 2010

Winner of the November Challenge

Two posts in one day! and both winners! I have to admit in my excitement at giving away such wonderful stuff over on the website, I completely forgot to mention the winner of our November Challenge which was "Something hidden". So please step up to the podium
with this gorgeous piece:)
Congratulations! Please email me , so we can arrange for your prize to be sent to you:)
Thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge and this month's is CHRISTMAS! well what else did you expect? lol
You can join in using your Tim Tags, or Christmas cards or decorations, and in fact the more we get the more prizes I will give away!! It is Christmas time , after all.. so get adding to our froggy link:)
Hugs
Jennie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Vee! x

Vee said...

I'm absolutly thrilled to have won the November Challenge whoopeee!!