Friday 8 July 2011

Spiced Summer by Tina Barnett

Hello!

It's Tina here back with a Mabel Lucie Attwell Stamp. The stamp I am using today is called "Can we Keep Him". How cute is that!!
OK.... I started with an 8 by 8 inch card, my favourite size to use. I used Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink by Tim Holtz around the edges of my card. I then used an Artistic Stamper background stamp over the card in the same colour ink.
I coloured the stamp with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink using a water brush to shade the image. I love using the same tones on a card. When you have a cute image you don't always want a "Cute" finish and I think the Mabel Lucie Attwell Stamps. work so well with both.
I then used some Coredinations Paper by Tim Holtz................ Oh Wow! how much do I love this! I cut a shape of it along with some Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies and distressed them (well it would have been rude not to lol!).
I layered the card as shown and then added STUNNING Baubles by Tim Holtz . These are just amazing! I love the chains on them. I also popped on a button from the same range on the card too.
I then added some flowers, leaves and pearls from my stash. Lastly I went over parts of the card with Distress Stickles . This product has got to be one of my favourites at the moment, I am stickling everything lol!


Well that's me for now! See you soon!




Tina xx

5 comments:

craftytrog said...

A stunning creation Tina! Beautifully embellished & a gorgeous colour!
Alison xx

Sid said...

Great collage card !!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card!

Artyjen said...

A gorgeous confection! ;)
xoxo Sioux

Minxy said...

Adorable Tina, love the use of the core-dinations