Wednesday 17 December 2014

Imagine it!

Hi, dear friends))
It's Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell) here for you today.

If you think I'm going to share with you something related with Christmas or New Year, you are greatly wrong!

Like every year, I will prepare for these holidays exactly one day before their occurrence)))))

So today I am going to show a card, which is made to the birthday of my friend who has a very big plans for good luck! 

I'm sure luck will be with him! 

The main thing is to believe in yourself and allow yourself to "get lucky by the tail"... 

Do you agree with me?


Among my stamps there was no an exclamation point. I decided that I could do it of the letter "I"...



 In the following photo hard to see card, but it is clearly seen that the stamps adhered on three levels.


For this card I've used  Seaside No. 1 # 018  A5 set (as you see, you can color your stamp as you like!)



Have a nice day and always believe in luck!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this! So fun!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Great imagination. Maryia, made me smile :)

Janny's Cards Creations said...

I card with I smile, Love it. Janny

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cool card - love the pop of dimension - and so refreshing to see something non-Christmassy!
Alison xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love this and the way you have coloured it. Dee x