Friday 13 March 2015

Bloom

Hello Everyone, 
Shilpa here, with Spring creation today.


As always I've used lots of Artistic stamper stamps here.


I've used  Prima Finnabare mixed media paper in the background. Onto that second layer is stamping map with Artistic Stamper Europe map image. I've used Distress paints Victorian Velvet, Vintage Photo and Broken china to color the surface randomly. I've also stamped dots with Random Dots Background stamp and Coffee Archival Ink/ Distress Paints



These leaves are stamped and cut to create layers under floral spray. I've used Artistic stamper Botanical Plate 1 and 2 for this.
hope you liked this canvas with Spring colors, let me know your feedback in comments below.

Dont forget to join our 'Spring is coming' theme challenge this month to win fabulous Artistic stamper Stamps.

Supplies Used







13 comments:

massofhair said...

Very pretty Shilpa, so many lovely layers & the flowers are just beautiful:-) xxx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Shilpa
I love the MM Bg it is a perfect substrate for your spring blooms.
Smiles:)
Sue

Sathya said...

Oh it just screams Spring!!! Love it Shilpa :)

Sid said...

Lovely striking design !

Jackie PN said...

Beautiful Shilpa!

SD pooja said...

Its Beautiful !

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

its awesome shilpa love the colours

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautifully made Shilpa, it has such a lovely summery feel to it with those warm colours! Just what I need on a cold rainy day....

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Shilpa, love the colours and that wonderful flower! hugs :)

Carol said...

It's beautiful Shilpa. Carol x

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous spring colours and I love how you've built up the stamping layers in the background. The flower looks stunning and I love how you've layered it with stamped images too. Magical!
Alison xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Sorry for my late comment beautiful Shilpa love the background and the use of the map stamp. The flower and leaves are brilliant. Dee x

Cocofolies said...

Sorry for my late comment too, love this canvas by Shilpa, very beautiful and full of delicatessen.. Coco x