Sunday 22 November 2015

Merry Christmas by Dee

Hi everyone sorry for the break in my posts but I have been away 
visiting my brother in Malaysia and going to Penang so 
a very lovely break for me.
I hope you are all well and got all your Christmas preparations well
underway now. For this board I used an embossing folder
and distress inks.
For the baubles I used fimo clay and pushed the Round Twisted Bauble
Long Twisted Bauble into the clay then heat in an oven. 
I coloured some card with distress inks then put into an inked up
 embossing folder & then put through my machine.
Gold embossing powder was then applied and heat set.
The base card was again coloured with distress inks and 
spritzed with water.
I edged the whole piece with gold embossing. I stamped the merry Christmas 
stamp onto distressed card and stuck it on.
I finished off with gems and snowflakes from my stash.

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Artistic Stamper stamps used were  long twisted bauble stamp, round twisted bauble stamp & Christmas Greetings # 1 the merry Christmas stamp.
  2. Distress inks in the following colours, Mermaid lagoon, Peacock feathers, Chipped Sapphire,Dusty concord. Seedless preserves Vintage photo & Walnut Stain..
  3. Gold Embossing powder, Versa mark, Archival Ink jet black.

8 comments:

Helen said...

What gorgeous colours! Welcome home.

Craftyfield said...

I concur with Helen, totally gorgeous colours and the Fimo embellishments with the touch of gold look fabulous.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

This is outstanding !

Fliss said...

Wow Dee! This is really amazing - so beautiful!
Fliss xx

Unknown said...

c'est splendide ,les couleurs ,les petits détails et les boules!!!bravo

Jackie PN said...

So beautiful! I just love the colors and techniques combined here!
xo Jackie

Artyjen said...

Great texture you got there ;)
xoxo Sioux

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous texture on the baubles - what a glamorous Christmas card! Sounds like you had an amazing trip.
Alison x