Saturday 16 December 2017

Star Cards by Gemma

 I decided to make my own Christmas cards again this year, but instead of making the odd one for a specific person and decided to make a batch of cards so I could also donate some to my son's school fair. 

These were easy to replicate and work through systematically and I just changed colours when I got too bored.


After I cut cardstock down to fit my card blanks, I used a repositionable spray to hold in place stars I cut by hand, these acted as a mask and were removed at the end. Over the top, I sponged different shades of green paint.


I then stamped over the top with orange and white paint using background stamps.


The last layer before removing the stars was to stamp using a calligraphy mat and brown ink.


To finish I doodled around the start and the card with a black pen.


Thank you for popping by

Gemma

No comments: